Sunday, June 5, 2011

Loomy the Laundry Monster

I have a confession to make...
I can never stay ahead of the laundry.
I seriously think my hamper is a bottomless pit and that the clothes in it multiply on their own.

I fear that it's gotten so bad I've attracted...a creature.

I managed to get a shot of him while passing by the hamper the other day...


I found him again later when I opened the laundry room...



It turns out he's a friendly little guy and I managed to catch him to take better pictures.






He even let me take a picture of his cute little tail!



We decided to call him Loomy.
After playing with him for awhile, we released him in a place we knew he'd be comfortable...



At least now I know why I pulled ten of my son's socks from the dryer and none of them made a pair!



Loomy is about 6 inches tall (sitting) and is made mostly of fake fur.
He was handsewn and painted.

Have a great week, you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about laundry......it seems like an endless task. Little "Loomy" is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! What a great photo story! I love "Loomy" and I agree, the laundry is a bottomless pit here, too! I just haven't found any adorable creatures lurking in mine such as you have , just more dirty socks :-( Have a great weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete