Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sock Cookie

Back in October,
I really wanted to come up with a plushie that would be simple for me to make.

I decided to try my hand at making sock monsters...and so Cookie was born:

Poor Cookie only has one picture...taken with the cell phone on a messy, messy table.

Why does he have such a silly name?
Well, I showed him to Alex to get his approval and he immediately named him Cookie.
 The two became best of friends.
I was amazed!

Typically, I show Alex what I'm working on and he'll smile and laugh,
then hand it back to me.
This little guy was the first plushie that he ever given a name
(and since then, he has decided all monsters are called "Cookie.")




Anyway, Cookie was originally going to be a birthday gift for my boss,
but that plan quickly changed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment