Sunday, October 23, 2011

An Unexpected Crafting Project

I mentioned in my last post that I had all these great plans for projects to do this summer and ended up not getting anything done...

I must admit, I had a pretty good excuse.
Around Alex's birthday, I discovered that I was crafting something without even realizing...


Alex is going to have a little sister!
We're quite excited...and I am so glad the first trimester sickness is finally over.



Isn't she cute already? :)
We're going to name her Summer
(which I know is ironic since she'll be born the end of January, but oh well).

Now that I'm feeling a little more like myself again (well, a larger, achy version of myself at least), I'm happy to be jumping back into my crafting and dolly projects...and gah, do I ever have so many lined up!

Anyway, here's a little message from Loomy for you guys. :)

Hope everyone has had a great weekend...I know I did!

1 comment: