Monday, January 23, 2012

A New Friend

Now that we have our very own art room
(which is the size of a walk-in closet, but it's way better than the kitchen table!),
Scribble and I have been having a blast making things together.

Lately I've been working on several little projects, and Scribble has been more than happy to lend a hand.




Scribble kept acting like she heard a noise from the bowl filled with paints.
I figured she was just up to her usual silliness though...



She kept worrying over the noise, so I told her to go investigate.



Imagine my surprise when she actually discovered someone lurking in the paint!



Scribble, being as friendly as she normally is, didn't take long to coax her onto the desk...



"Can we keep her?"



Apparently, her name is Pastel and she decided to join us because I needed "more color in my life."

She's quite interested in seeing the world around her
and was excited when Scribble said she could take her place is my "traveling muse."

(Pastel is a 11cm obitsu with the nano Gretel head. I'll have to make a more detailed post about my thoughts on these obitsus, but I must say, I'm quite smitten with her!)

In baby news, I'm due next Monday!
We went to the doctor today and it looks like Summer is going to be just like her brother
and require a c-section to be convinced to join us.
I was so hoping to hear from the hospital today to schedule it,
but hopefully tomorrow I'll know when she'll be joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment