Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Newly Designed Glove Monster

I was determined to finish the last few dolls on my desk before letting the monsters wreak havoc, but this little guy somehow slipped out!

 
I've always loved the glove monsters.
They're cute and little (my favorite combo!)
This guy is about 6.5 inches tall and 5.5 inches wide (counting his arms).

 
I've been wanting to change the look of the glove monsters to reflect my style a little better.
I think I've finally figured out how to do it!

What do you guys think of the new look?

 
I have a feeling he's going to have many siblings in the near future...
 
This little guy is in the shop!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! He's so cute. There's something determined and sweet about his expression, as if he's gonna give you that hug, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete