Thursday, January 17, 2013

Meet Moog!

I'm happy to finally be able to share Moog with you guys.




Moog is very sweet, but he worries way too much.


He was very concerned no one would like him.


I told him I find him very lovable, so he has nothing to worry about.



Moog is now looking for a new home in the shop!

Now I'm off to work on Gurple's little brother!

Oh, and you get a bonus shot...This is why you don't attempt taking pictures indoors with small children around...



Gurple tried to hold her off for me, but it didn't last long...so we had to wait until she took a nap. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I just love this little sweet thing so much that I adopted him!! He reminds me so much of myself I couldn't let someone else snatch him up! ;0)An early birthday present for myself!! and cant' wait to see him...;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited that Moog is going to live with you, Meredith! I so hope you'll like him! :) And happy early birthday too ;)

      Delete