Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lovely Friday- Fair

Okay, okay, it's not really friday.
I didn't post on friday because I was busy enjoying our visit to the local fair!

 
I just love the fair.
I really don't care about riding anything...I just love walking around in that atmosphere.
Well, I do love the food too.
I look forward to that fried snicker bar every year.
Yes, it's so bad for me, I am only allowed to have it once a year. ;)


Look! Bliss had a surprise for me when I went to visit her!
She was quite proud of herself for winning third.
I'm a bit biased, but I still prefer her to the other two dolls that beat her...and that's all that matters, right? :)
Actually, since she's my first doll like this, I'm quite happy to have gotten a ribbon!

Anyway, off to work on my cousin's homework.
I'm not really sure why it became *my* homework.
Last I checked, I left school ten years ago.

What do you love today?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Any win is a good thing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! And I got three whole dollars...woo! Haha :)

      Delete