Monday, November 19, 2012

My Elf on the Shelf, Miss Elle Towe

I'd like to introduce you to Miss Elle Towe.
She says you can just call her Elle.

 
Her whole life, Elle has been a toymaker in Santa's workshop (except for that brief and very embarrassing period where she tried to be a reindeer whisperer).

 
This year Santa decided to give her a shot at the highly desired position of Shelf Elf.

She's really hoping she'll make Santa proud!

Elle is about 11 inches tall. She has a wire frame so she can hold all sorts of fun poses.
This was the first time I've made a doll with a wire skeleton...and it certainly won't be the last!
She's quite a lot of fun to play with.

I created Elle for a challenge being held by Deedra's Art on Facebook (aka FoxyBlue ).
I'm so happy I saw this challenge and was able to participate!

Oh, and since I'll be spending the next few days in a house cleaning frenzy....Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. She's wonderful! Love the idea of a poseable wire armature. Your doll faces are so cute and grab a hold of such delightful expressions. Great job!! Do you have your etsy set up yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I've got to spend the rest of the week doing Thanksgiving related stuff, but my plan is to pull out my laptop and get that etsy shop open once I return. :)

      Delete