Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pocket Fluffs!

If you follow me on Facebook, you will have already seen this guy...
I've been slow about writing out his blog post.
(Actually, I've just been terribly busy!)

Introducing the Pocket Fluff Monster!


This little guy is the perfect travel companion for anyone that's ever wanted their own pet monster.


He's just a bitty guy...about 4.5 inches tall and 3 inches wide.

 
I'd tell you he's in the shop, but he sold within minutes!
He's already having lots of fun in his new home!


My son helped me out with the photo shoot...and I just had to share what a wonderful monster groomer he is.


Plus, this gives you an idea of just how little these guys are!

I'm SO thrilled by the positive response I've received for these little guys!
(Eight on the waiting list already!)
I've ordered a whole bunch of new fur colors, so don't worry, there will be many more in the near future.

Anyway, back to work on the next two custom dolls! I'll be back soon to share them with you!

1 comment: