Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Back so soon??

It always amazes me how much longer it takes me to make a doll from a newly drafted pattern.
This new girl took half the time the first one did!

I just introduced Mini K to you guys the other day...and now this is her sister!
Just like Mini K, I've nicknamed this one Mini A.
I'm sure their new home will come up with much better names for them both.

 
She's wearing her softball uniform.
I was really excited I managed to search around the internet and find a good enough picture of her team's logo to use for her shirt!

 
 
 
She's the same design as the last doll. Guess I need to come up with a name for this pattern.
Maybe another night, I'm way too tired right now. ;)
 
Just like her sister, she's 15 and a half inches tall, and is jointed in her shoulders.


I thought I needed a sister shot! :)

1 comment:

  1. I understand the phenomena about a new pattern taking f o r e v e r to sew. Why is that? I mean, I know there's a learning curve and part of the fun of doll making is discovering something new with every doll, but still. She's gorgeous and these are lovely dolls with such personality and sweetness.

    ReplyDelete