Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oona, a Bubble Guppy inspired doll...and my own domain name!

Meet Oona, my newest commissioned doll!
I've always wanted to make a mermaid, so I was pretty excited when I was asked to make a doll based off one of the characters from the Bubble Guppies cartoon.
 
 


Oona is going to a very young girl, so I decided to give her felt hair instead of yarn.
She's actually my very first doll without yarn hair!


She's 9 and a half inches tall and just the right size for little hands to hold.
(At least, this is the size and shape that my one year old likes the best! She's already made it clear that I better make another one for her!)


Now that she's completed, I hope I can get that darn Bubble Guppies theme song out of my head!

In other news, I purchased my domain name!
That means now all you have to type is scribbledolls.com to reach my shop! Exciting, huh??

Now off to design the next two commissioned dolls!

2 comments:

  1. Very very cute:) My granddaughter LOVES the Bubble Guppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO CUTE. And that stitched hair? It's really neat and pretty.

    ReplyDelete