Friday, August 10, 2012

Lovely Friday- Sunflower


"Just living is not enough...one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson

I think the sunflower must be the happiest flower in the world.
Doesn't this guy just look happy?

This is actually in our neighbor's yard, but he decided to turn and look up our driveway when he blossomed.
He makes me smile every time I look outside.

Next to our old house, there's a big field of sunflowers. Every year, I mean to go out there when they're all blooming to take pictures, and every year I wait too long to do it.
They don't seem to bloom nearly long enough.
Hopefully I'll get around to it this year.

Anyway, I'm off to run a garage sale today and tomorrow. Fun times.

What do you love today?

No comments:

Post a Comment